- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and some Department of the Faculty of Education with arts oriented subjects, require a pass in: English language, Mathematics, Religion, history, geography and two of the best four qualifying subjects.
- Faculty of Education: Department of Mathematics: require a pass in: English language, Basic Mathematics, Religion, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, specialized Mathematics and two best of the four qualifying subjects.
- Faculty of Agricultural Sciences - Faculty of Education: Department of Mathematics: require a pass in: English language, Basic Mathematics, Religion, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, specialized Mathematics and two best of the four qualifying subjects.
* All Applicants must refer to the National Admission Guide issued by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology for more clarification on the conditions for Admission into Universities in South Sudan.
- Applicants must have two letters of reference: one from a senior teacher and another from a person known in the community, such as a parish priest or district official.
- All first year students take a range of courses in the introductory year program. These are designed to provide students with a firm grounding in the basic skills required for university studies: study skills, logic, language/communication (English), mathematics, computer studies, accounting, social analysis and social ethics. Based on their performance in the introductory year, students will be invited to advance to the second year program of a Faculty.
- Candidates on Transfer from another University.
A candidate who has been enrolled as a regular student in a Bachelor's degree course in a recognized university.
A candidate who has made satisfactory progress for at least one year may be considered for admission to the Catholic University of South Sudan.
- The Candidate is required to present authenticated academic records and the names of two references.
- The letter of application must be accompanied by a letter from the Chief Academic Officer or Registrar of the respective University, endorsing the transfer.